Sabtu, 13 April 2013

Liverpool, York & Manchester Trip

This is my latest film about my Spring Break trip to Liverpool, York & Manchester. I made it with Canon EOS 60D and a 10-22 mm wide lens. I find those gears pretty satisfying for making travel films. The wide angled lens gives me a really good coverage, as it is almost similar to human's sight and it gives a sense of 'walkthrough' on my videos. As you can see in the alleyways in York scene and how I tried to 'brought' the audiences into my journey. I hope you enjoy my film!
See the world, experience new things and explore. Every discovery starts from a dream. As Mark Twain said, 'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover', and that's what we did in our latest journey to Liverpool, York and Manchester.
So, what are you waiting for? Dream on and discover things in your explorations!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar