Senin, 25 Februari 2013

Scotland Trip

So I've said, what's the point of traveling when you go to places you've known before? Traveling is getting lost, finding new experiences, having the courage to push your boundaries and stepping out of your comfort zone, having fun, taking chances and falling in love with the journey. It was me and my two mates in college, we decided to go to Scotland, one of the prettiest places on earth. We are willing to share this piece of heaven with you, and this is our story.

I am usually into taking photos, but I am into film recently. Making film is actually as much fun as photography to me, and I wasn't into landscape photography so I really enjoyed making this film instead of taking usual photographs of the Scottish glens.

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar