Sabtu, 22 Oktober 2011

Seafront Passion

I moved to England this September. I am so excited knowing the fact that I'll be living in the pretty little town in the South of England. I took A Level in media studies, and this is a part of my homework. My homework was to create an advertisement. I decided to make a perfume advertisement called Blue Passion, and this is the pictures i used in my project. Haven't worked with people since ages, and now I'm so happy that I can finally see people from my viewfinder again.

The girl in these pictures is my house-mate, and the boy is an IGCSE student in my college. They have the same eye and hair color, I thought they can actually be twins (or siblings) and God, they are tall! Thank you a thousand times for Victoria and Steffen for kindly staying in the ice-cold water for nearly 2 hours for my project. I hope my media teacher will give me an A for the terribly cold water . . . and the 2 terribly cute people in the picture :D

1
Seafront Beach, Torquay, October 2011
Canon EOS 60D
Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
1/320,f/6.3
-
digital

Victoria hates this picture,
but I think it is actually good . . .
knowing the fact that she
didn't actually need to pose to make a good picture.

2 - Heartbeat
Seafront Beach, Torquay, October 2011
Canon EOS 60D

Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
1/200,f/10
67 mm CP
digital

"Can you feel my heart beating?"

3 - Splash
Seafront Beach, Torquay, October 2011
Canon EOS 60D

Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
1/250,f/8.0
67 mm CP
digital

Boys will be boys . . .
and girls too :)

2
Seafront Beach, Torquay, October 2011
Canon EOS 60D

Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
1/320,f/7.1
67 mm CP
digital

There was a hot air balloon and people in the background
but I can finally get rid of it |m/
Cheers for my improved photoshopping skill!

1 komentar: