Selasa, 13 April 2010

BREAKDOWN (FOR GOD"S SAKE!)

I've forgotten my blog's password and my hard disk's power supply is somehow BROKEN. Which means my datas and photos too. FOR GOD'S SAKE! RRRRGHHHH! What i can found was only some of these stuffs.

Enjoy :)


DRAGONFLY
Oma's at Tanjung Karang, Bandar Lampung 26 Februari 2010
Canon EOS 500D
Canon EF 18-55 mm
58 mm UV
digital
1/60,f/5.6


I've always loved dragonflies!



SKYSCAPE I
Bandara Radin Inten, Bandar Lampung 27 Februari 2010
canon EOS 500D
canon EF 18-55 mm
58 mm UV
digital
1/320,f/11
It says "We're only a little part of the GIGANTIC universe" !
Aren't you in the same idea with me :D

I'll always try to remember my password and i'll fix my hard disk (later.haha!) :D
I'll update this page (real soon!)

2 komentar:

  1. heeyyyaaa :)
    though it may be ur last photos b4 u can fix ur problems,,but i lyk it :)
    keep dancin :))

    BalasHapus
  2. @Dexie::Thanks! Keep in touch :D
    I'll post some more later :) Glad to hear it from you :DDD

    BalasHapus