Selasa, 08 September 2009

New Works Again!

I'm currently learning to use proper studio lighting for still life images. I'm really into product photography right now, it does actually make money. I've tried the lightings to this cake and my Rubik cubes. Well, I am really into the cubes lately.


The special thing from studio lighting for product photography is that i can make things look more interesting, and presenting it as something 'new'. The cake was just a normal cake, but you can actually make it look like a piece of 'art' under the studio lights! 



CAKE
Studio, Solo 2009
canon EOS 500D
canon 18-55 EFS
digital
1/200 9.0


I love photographing foods!
I can actually eat them after photographing them ;)




RUBIKS
Studio, Solo 2009
canon EOS 500D
canon 18-55 EFS
digital
1/200 9.0

My record for the 3x3 cube is like 20 seconds ;)



Lately I've been trying to export files on Corel Draw. I've been into it for some times, and now I'm exploring it again. I've just found out the fun in Corel Draw! I think I'll spend most of my time doing stuff in Corel Draw, but I'll try to post some more pictures really soon!

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar